Miguel and I are watching Elf, cuddled up with the kiddos. Later, we are celebrating with family! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! Yesterday, I made my favorite chocolate covered pretzels! My family loves them!! I only make them for Christmas & they are so good!
This recipe is so easy! All you need from the grocery store is flavor almond bark (whatever flavor you prefer), I used vanilla and pretzels! Hmm… I wonder if this should be called white chocolate covered pretzels if I always use vanilla almond bark…
“White Chocolate” Covered Pretzels:
– Flavored Almond Bark
1. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil in a pot
2. Break apart the bark into pieces & place into a bowl
3. Place bowl into the pan, you want it to sit slightly into the water. Decrease the heat to low, so the water doesn’t boil over!
4. Stir frequently & let that bark melt!
5. Using a skewer or something similar to that shape (get creative) & dip a pretzel into the melted bark
6. Place covered pretzels onto a baking sheet and place either into refrigerator or freezer for a couple of minutes to chill!
I hope you have a peaceful and safe holiday with your friends and family ❤️